Zásady ochrany osobních údajů
Tourist Board of Kolan, Trg kralja Tomislava 6, 23251 Kolan.
Tourist Board of Kolan follows the following principles to protect your privacy:
• We do not collect more data than necessary;
• We do not use your data for purposes that are not listed;
• We do not keep your data storied if it is no longer necessary;
• We never sell, lend, distribute or publicly disclose your personal data.
• We do not send your data to third parties,
• We do not use any automated processing and decision making or profiling,
• We do not pass your personal data to a third country or an international organization,
• We also we check that your data is safely stored.
Tourist Board of Kolan collects only a limited amount of information about you that is necessary to respond to your request, and we hope have established a long-term and credible business relationship.
How and what data do we collect?
Data on the Processing Manager of your data.
The Processing Manager of this site and your personal data Tourist Board of Kolan, Trg kralja Tomislava 6, 23251 Kolan.
The right to information is achieved by submitting a request to the Kolan Tourist Board. If the request is filed in writing, it is necessary to fill in a Form requesting access to information that can be sent to:
- At the address: The Tourist Board of Kolan, Trg kralja Tomislava 23251 Kolan, Island of Pag
- Fax: 00385 (0)23 698 290
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hand it personally into the Tourist office of the Tourist Board of Kolan from 8:00 to 15:00 hours on work days. When submitting a request, it is not necessary to pay any additional fee with the form
What is the purpose of and the legal basis for the collection of your data?
Taking of the most appropriate activities at your request prior to entering into any business relationship based on the business activity of the company and its legitimate interests.
How long will your personal data be stored?
As long as we have open communication for the purpose of establishing a joint business cooperation as well as for the time of validity of our contractual relationship.
How do we use information about you?
We collect information about you so that we can contact you and respond to your request. We collect and use your personal data for the purpose of establishing our rental relationship. Tourist Board of Kolan may send you notifications of new offers and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive these notifications you can at any time ask to be removed from our mailing list.
We have provided security measures in order to protect the personal data you share with us. Your personal data is protected against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of access to personal data being transmitted, stored or processed.
About our website server
This website is hosted by a globally popular service provider in the EU. This website is hosted by a globally popular service provider in Germany and the EU and the European Commission considers they provide an adequate level of protection of personal data of EU citizens.
You have the right to information regarding the processing of your personal data, withdrawal of your consent at any time, a correction or update of your personal data to keep it accurate, deletion of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the above-mentioned purposes, a transfer of your personal information in outline form and filing a complaint to Tourist Board of Kolan, Trg kralja Tomislava 6, 23251 Kolan or firstname.lastname@example.org or to the competent state body.
The right to submit a complaint to the competent authority
At any time, you can file a complaint directly to the competent supervisory body: The Agency for the Protection of Personal Data (AZOP), Martićeva 14, Zagreb, contact: + 385 (0) 1 4609 999, email@example.com, www.azop.hr.
Violation of personal data
We will inform AZOP as the competent authority for data protection for any unlawful violation of data.